Hi hoping everyone have a great Valentine's day , my was great plus we have a friend birthday as well so I make a gift bag using Background basic basket 1 ,this is very simply to do specially using the stamp with quilt themed so make yo get creative all the time ,let's get stared!!!!
Little B Tape -Ruban
Little B washi tape
generic gift bag(white)
Beacon multi glue 527
Canvas Corp. Sisal rope light
- Get gift bag white measures 10 1/2 by 8
- Lay flat and inked six time from bottom to top leave to the left
- Leave a blank space to the left 1 3/4 so you can applied the ruban tape in that side
- I let the ink dried for 10-15 minute before I start added all the embellishment
- added washi tape from bottom up 2 "
- and from top down 1 "
- Then I added the ruban tape to the left side
- I cut seven strip of the Sisal rope from Canvas corp and folded in a half and cut it again giving the illusion of a ribbon cut a 4 ' for tide up in the middle I added small thank you tag in the handle
- And for the final touch remember always to get some paper tissues color of your choice to make you bag look a little fancy even if you no spend that much in making and Remember that Ann butler is on facebook and Pinterest be sure to visit the Ann Butler Blog to get inspired with all the amazing creation s from our design team !!!